
Here we are at Gardner Village on Saturday. We arrived safely after circling the parking lot for about an hour to find someplace to park. Bless Heathers heart she did a good job while listening to me bitch and gripe about all the people and no where to park. But finally we got there and I'm glad we did because it was fun.

At first Riley was more interested in climbing on the cool stone walls than seeing all the witches but eventually he caught on.

Mom liked this witch because she was obviously over 50 and a member of the
Red Hat Society

Riley thinks he is King of the Hill or maybe the Straw bail!

Of course Mom is all for doing anything for chocolate....

How disgusting! "Witchy Poo!!! Ok I admit I laughed at this one.

Riley wanted to be a super hero so of course how could you say no to that face.

Looking good

The finished product!

Riley seemed quite taken by his reflection in the Mirror. He said "I really look cool!

Time to go home.
We were in the car about 2 minutes and spider man was out.
2 comments:
Oh hoe fun. The witches are cute and Riley looks so cool as spiderman. Love-Rachel
That should be "oh how fun" no hoe fun. Ooops!
Post a Comment