Monday, March 17, 2008

A birthday surprise

A leprechan came to our house this morning. He left a birthday message
for riley and turned our milk green too!

4 comments:

The Perkins Fam said...

Heather that is too dang cute!! How did you do it? What a fun mom. I don't even think Liv knew it was a holiday, other than Ry's birthday. Thanks for all ya do. I'm glad I finally know where to find your blog so I can check stuff out! You need to teach me how to add video clips. Love ya!!

The Perkins Fam said...

I meant RyLIE's birthday, not to be confused with RyAN's birthday. Good grief!

Marissa said...

I totally remember being in Elementary school, and going to an assembly.
And then, we would come back and there would be green sugar and footprints all over our desks.
Thanks for the memory. I had completely forgotten about that.

hannah said...

Hey Heather. The leprechaun footprints are WAY too much fun! Hope life's going well :)