Ok, as mentioned in the post directly below this one, I have some beautiful daffodils sprouting in my front bed. Unfortunately they are teenie-tiny. Here is photographic evidence. Aren't they charming and full of spring cheer? (I know I know, I need to weed out the grass in my flower bed. Please don't judge. I'm hoping that it really will rain this weekend and soften the ground up for me a bit.)

And here is a picture of my finger about 6 inches away from them. Don't be confused into thinking that it is a trick of perspective. They really are approximately the same size as my finger. Maybe its because my front flower bed doesn't get a lot of direct sunlight but for whatever reason they are itsy-bitsy. But I do love my wee little flowers and I am glad that I am able to make something grow. Yeah me!
No comments:
Post a Comment