Friday, March 30, 2012

Riley-ism

So Riley has spent the last several days digging a hole in Momma Lynn's garden. He says he wants to build a shelter in case we have any weather related emergencies that I strongly suspect is tied to how windy march is. (Seriously, this kid has developed an irrational fear of wind ever since he thought he was going to get blown off delicate arch when we were in Moab.) Anyway, As I picked him up from school yesterday he said he wanted to go to grandma's house so he could keep working on his hole. As we were driving down, he asked if grandma and grandpa would be there. I told him Grandpa Brad was probably still at work but Momma Lynn should be there. He replies "Oh good. Because she owns the garden." The picture is him measuring how deep it is. His goal is to have it to his waist by the weekend.

No comments: