Friday, May 3, 2013

Supervisor of the Year

In April I found out that my boss Rachel nominated me for Supervisor of the Year for the state of Utah. I knew nothing about it until I was contacted to tell me that I had actually won the award.

Part of me still thinks maybe I was the only one who was nominated? But regardless I got a really sweet plaque which is now hanging on my mantle, and Reed and I got to attend a fun awards banquet where another dispatcher from Provo also won an award. Dispatcher of the Year. Needless to say, we are pretty awesome in Provo Dispatch.



Here is the Provo gang who came up for the luncheon. Starting from the left: Captain Harper, Pam Jacobs (fellow supervisor and I the one who nominated Gen), Rachel Moore my boss extraordinaire, Gen Pratt - Dispatcher of the Year, me, Chief Gregory, and our dispatch Lt. Siufanua.




No comments: