Sunday, April 29, 2007

31 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG


Today is April 29th. 31 years ago today Lynn & I were married for time & eternity, for better or worse, till death do us part, or until one of us kills the other. (Fortunately we haven't had many of those days.) I just wanted to let you all know that even after 31 years I still love her and I find great comfort in knowing that she still loves me. Oh we drive each other crazy once in a while but the truth of the matter is that there is no one that I would rather spend my life with than her. We enjoy each others company and senses of humor. We do many things together such as our little trips and antiquing (aka junk collecting), but we also allow each other room to breathe and have our own interest and hobbies. I guess that is what life is all about. She is definitely the apple of my eye. I truly love her. Dad

No comments: