
Tonight, Mom, Dad, Reed and I went to the "soft" opening of the new Provo Arts Center, aka the result of all the construction above and around my work. "Soft" was how it was described by the individual doing an introduction. Apparently, the official "hard" opening of the Arts Center is in September. Tonight we watched the Utah Regional Ballet production of Cinderella. I loved it. I cannot express fully in words how much I love to watch people dance. It is as if I can feel their movements in my soul and I get lost in watching the incredible turns and steps. To see displays of grace and elegance through movement that can portray emotion clearly enough to tell a story stirs inside me some incredible feelings. So, needless to say, even though it was not THE most incredible performance I have ever seen it was enough to transport me into their world when the lights went down. And how can anyone not like that?

No comments:
Post a Comment