Wednesday, August 1, 2007

San Rafael




Our lease ended on our house in Rohnert Park and the landlord sold our house so we were forced to move. For a while I thought we were going to be homeless, but a week before we had to be out of our home and on the streets we found the perfect place in San Rafael. It is a 3 bedroom townhouse that big enough for Alex, Darren, Cw, myself and all of our junk. Oh yeah, and our back yard in the bay!



This is the view from our back patio



And this is the view from my bedroom.

2 comments:

Peterson Family Fun said...

Gorgeous Adam! That is so completely awesome. So close to the beach. That fact just blows my mind in little ol' land locked Utah. Miss you! - Heather

Peterson Family Fun said...

So nice..........now I want to come down and see you again so I can sit on the patio and look out over the bay. Love & Miss you buddy. Dad