Friday, September 26, 2008

The Cuteness that is Riley

I just thought I would post some pictures of how adorable my little son is. (Also don't judge my parenting skills on how loose the seatbelt is, I did tighten it before we started driving. He is very much into a "I can do it myself" stage and this includes putting his seatbelt on.)




WARNING:
Love for this little guy is contagious. If you aren't careful it will infest you like a disease. A wonderful, wonderful disease and it will become all you think about when you are around him. How you just want to pick him up and hug and kiss the life out of him. This would be bad. Very very bad. But hugs and kisses are okay. As long as they are not the life-threatening kind. I just thought I would pass this warning on. You know, because I care.

No comments: