Here are a bunch of pictures from Rileys soccer season. I know, I know, it was in September. I'm a little late in getting these up. But I hope you enjoy. Riley had a lot of fun but had a hard time keeping his hands off the ball and staying on his feet. He and a little boy from our ward had the best time playing together. Their favorite game was to bump into each other and fall down. I can imagine that the coach and Reed were probably pretty frustrated. Myself, I have a much more relaxed atttitude. Sports schmortz. (Sorry Reed.) But I still like watching him play even if I know nothing about the games. I feel a little out of my element sitting on the sidelines yelling Go Riley! Do -- something -- with the ball!?! My vernacular is a bit limited. Anyway enough of my rambling... Enjoy! Here is a clip from their first practice, learning how to bounce balls off their head and knees, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment