Monday, November 17, 2008

A trip to Provo

Riley and I ran to Provo to take care of some Christmas stuff and decided to pop into the hospital to say hi to Reed. As a side note, I can't believe that Thanksgiving is so close and my Christmas shopping is only just over half finished. Aghhh! I hate letting it sit until the last minute.

Riley LOVES the revolving door at the entrance.

And of course, pushing buttons in an elevator are on the top of his list of things he HAS to do himself.

Here is Daddy at his work.

As we were leaving we saw some guys rappelling down the side of the building to wash the windows. Riley thought it was awesome to see. It reminded me of a story I was told at work about a law student. Thanks Kayla, I will never be able to see a window washer again without thinking of cancer. Its a bit of an odd story that probably wouldn't be as funny if I wrote it out so sorry fam, I'm not gonna tell ya. But I still love you all.

No comments: