This is a great video I stole of of Marissa's website. It is a little long. Okay, a lot long actually, 16.5 minutes but worth the watch. And of course it has TJ Thyne in it who plays Dr. Hodgins on Bones one of my favorite TV shows. So what are you waiting for? Get to watching.
Maybe I was a bit too introspective when I was watching it but I really felt it had an awesome message to it. The main thing is how making people around you happy can make such a difference in everyone's life. But on top of that, I think this video shows the importance of appreciating the people who do that are out there making you happy. I can think of several people I turn to, when I need a pick-me up and after watching this I really want to go to them and thank them. I think that is something that I am going to try to work on but I wanted to share this with you all too in case you might be in need of a little inspiration. It really ties in with one of my all time favorite quotes that I have kept on my fridge for years.
'The best antidote I know for worry is work. The best medicine for despair is service. The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired. - Pres. Gordon B Hinckley'
Christmas
1 year ago

1 comment:
Okay, so you say that you stole this from my blog, but wow. What you said. You pretty much summed up what I thought when I watched the film, but I just put a link there. Good for you for the introspection.
Post a Comment