So, I'm driving to Vegas for training and about the time I hit Scipio,
I'm starting to get a little nervous because the gas needle hasn't
budged off of the full line. I'm googling the tank capacity and fuel
efficiency of the car and mentally doing the math to make sure I can
make it to the pumps in St. George where I know the location of the
pumps for state and city vehicles. Anyway, I figure out I should be
able to make it ok so no need to worry. I don't know if it is a slow
gas needle or something but when it did finally show below full I
decided to take a picture. Here I am, exactly 200 miles into my trip
and the fuel gauge shows I've used 1/16 of a tank. If that's true I
may never give this car back.
Christmas
1 year ago


3 comments:
What kind of car are you driving? Can I steal it from you?
Which vehicle did you check out? I want to make sure I check that veh out next time I need a car. Have fun on your trip!!
if your mileage is that good you should totally take a small detour and come visit :)
Post a Comment