Tuesday, April 24, 2007

First Boston, MA Trip

Cassie and I went to Boston April 12-23 to visit some friends of Cassies. We had so much fun. Here are some of the pictures so you can see what we did.


This is Alex, Cassie and C.J. This way you know who I was with in Boston.
This is Ben Franklin's Grave
This is a cool bridge which is part of the "big dig". A 7 Billion dollar 23 year project that state and federal dollars have paid for. The project still isn't finished.
The Boston State House.
A sign outside of Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox.
Cassie and C.J. in front of Fenway Park
The original Cheers - This is the sign they showed in the TV show.

The Charles River Bride. The part of the Viking ship sticking out of the bridge is because it is believe that the Vikings made it this far.
This was just too funny not to take a picture of.
This is the largest piece of the Burlin wall on display. The round tube at the top is what was used instead of barb wire. Apparently it's impossible to get over.

We did a duck tour too but I don't have a good picture of the amphibious boats from WWII that we rode in. They go from the ground to the water with out stopping. It was pretty cool.

3 comments:

Peterson Family Fun said...

Ray

Cool pictures. It makes me want to go see Boston now. Another stop on my long list of places to see before I die. Thanks for sharing. I love you. Dad

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like such a cool city. I'm glad you had fun. love, heather

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
Cassie's friend Alex looks like Tucker Carlson. All he needs is the bow-tie. Hee. -Heather