Ok - Ok Here you go.
Dad's A B C's.
A- Attached or single: Attached for 31 years.
B- Best Friend: Mom - No one else would put up with me for this long.
C- Cake or Pie: Pie!
D- Day of choice: Saturday. I can do what ever I want........well actually I can do what ever mom wants.
E- Essential Item: Music. Couldn't live with out it.
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Yuk to both.
H- Hometown: Born in Loa but have actually lived longer in Santaquin.
I- Indulgence(s): Travel. I would be on the go all the time if I could afford it.
J- January or July: July. I hate snow.
K- Kids: 4 - All my children. (Oh sounds like a soap operea.)
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Family and friends. Ditto Ditto Ditto.
M- Marriage Date: April 29, 1976.
N -Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, (One living one deceased.) 1 sister.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples of course. I live in Santaquin, the apple capital of Utah.
P- Phobias or Fears: Dieing a long slow death. I want to blow out not rust out.
Q- Quote: I have 2. Scarlet O Hara's statment in "Gone With the Wind" "I'll worry about that tomorrow and also Thora Ross use to say - "Nothing can be sliced so thin that it doesn't have two sides."
R- Reason To Smile: Spending time with Good Friends and Family.
S- Season: Spring. I love to watch the world wake up after a long winters sleep.
T- Tag Three: Casey, Reed & Mom.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am the world largest source of natural gas. Oh wait you already knew that didn't you.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Meat - Meat - Meat.
W- Worst Habit: Farting in bed.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've never had either one.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything Italian
Z- Zodiac: Aries
Christmas
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment