Heather Tagged me Andrea and Adam trying to get us to write stuff on the blog so here it goes.
Rachel's A B C's.
A- Attached or single: Single.
B- Best Friend: Cindy forever but right now it's Cassie My roommate.
C- Cake or Pie: Pie I hate Cake. You all know that since I never want b-day cake. Always wanted b-day pie. Or Ice cream cake.
D- Day of choice: Saturday. I don't have to get up early if I don't want to.
E- Essential Item: Cell phone. You all know how attached I am to that thing.
F- Favorite Color: Orange, but yellow holds a close second.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither. Gummi's are made from horse hoofs.
H- Hometown: Santaquin, UT.
I- Indulgence(s): Buying shoes. I'll spend more money on shoes than anything else.
J- January or July: July.
K- Kids: 1 - Riley, my favorite little guy in the world (I agree with Heather)
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Family and friends (family you are born with and you make them your friends. Friends are the family you choose.) They are one and the same.
M- Marriage Date: None - Still single and very happy about that.
N -Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples are easier to eat but they make my stomach hurt if I don't have other food in my belly. Oranges I hate pealing but I love to eat them. So I guess Oranges, even though I eat apples more offten because their is less work involved to eat them.
P- Phobias or Fears: Not sure that I have any real phobias or fears.
Q- Quote: Like Heather I love Helen Keller Quotes. "Always face the sun that way you never see the shadows." - Helen Keller
R- Reason To Smile: a good joke, waking up every morning with my health.
S- Season: Fall, I love the smell and the color of the leaves.
T- Tag Three: Mom, Dad and Riley, because if Adam and Andrea do this we've got to keep it going so we know about everyone.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love to go skinny dipping.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Vegetarian. DUH!!
W- Worst Habit: Picking at my finger nails, I pick hang nails and they scab and scar.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-Ray. I've had many of these.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Sushi
Z- Zodiac: Pisces
Christmas
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment