Saturday, January 5, 2008

Once there was a snowman...

Well we got dumped on by another storm here in Utah. Not so fun for those of us that have to drive in it or shovel our driveways but Riley has been having the best time. Riley woke me up this morning and told me that it was Christmas again because it was snowing and that we had to go into the basement and pull out all the Christmas decorations to put back up. Fortunately I was able to pesuade him that this wasn't the best idea. He sure loves playing in the snow. He followed grandpa around while shoveling, throwing snowballs at him. I tried to distract him by taking him into the backyard and building a snowman. Here is our attempt.



Grandpa didn't think that Riley would be able to look back on our measly attempt at building a snowman with pride when he got older so when the driveway was done, he came back and showed us how to really do it.
I have a lot to learn. :) But Mom assures me that Riley is young and I have many such winters ahead of me to practice. Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pictures and stories from Christmas to Now. Thank you so much for posting these.
I love you all
- Rachel

Mindy said...

~Heather~
We should totally set up a play date. You pick the date and we are there.
~Mindy~