Monday, January 14, 2008

Some Funny Pictures

I realized I had a TON of pictures on my camera that I have been needing to put some on the blog. So there will be several pictures now clumped into one post. The first two are some pretty hilarious pictures of a house down the street from me. If you look closely you can see that the snow ramp they built, I'm assuming so they can snowboard off the roof, has been piled over the back of their car. And I thought Mom and Dad got mad when we jumped out of kitchen window onto the tramp. Can you imagine what their parents are going to say when they see this?


The next picture I just thought was pretty adorable. Riley is asleep, with his seatbelt on, mind you but I guess he just couldn't get comfortable unless he threw his legs over the side of his carseat.

Here is another one with Riley in the car. We had a white elephant gift exchange for my work Christmas party. I got a golden plunger for my gift. Lucky me huh? Well as it turns out Riley thought it was the coolest thing ever. Here he is getting it stuck to the window of my car. And here is the piece d'resistance: My wonderful artistic boy has been exploring some different mediums for his artwork. First the edge of my comforter...
And second, his Shrek doll.
Both of these occurred while Riley was supposedly sleeping. Hmmm. I guess he wakes up inspired. We will just have to work on him finding a better canvas to use.
Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all those pictures. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to upload pics of my trip to Green Bay soon.
Love ya.
Rachel