Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Best Picture Ever

I saw this on someone's blog the other day and it made me laugh so very hard that I had to post it here. I miss drive-in's. If I had a million dollars I would open one and play nothing but double features like this. For a sampling of the movies I would play what do you think of.... Ol' Yeller and Silver Bullet? Or how about the Care Bear Movie and Child's Play? If Reed were going to offer a suggestion it would probably be The Wizard of Oz and Return to Oz because he thinks Return to Oz is downright freaky. That's just him though. I personally love that movie. I want your suggestions on what you would play at your own twisted combo drive-in.. Ok, fam, let your freak flags fly. :) Love ya!

2 comments:

Peterson Family Fun said...

Heather

I think I would run "The Little Mermaid & Jaws. What to you think?

Peterson Family Fun said...

Mom says she would run "You got Mail" (of course - but only so she could watch that for 100 more times) and "Dial M for Murder"