Saturday, July 26, 2008

Random Pictures

I was at the computer today and realized that I have like a bazillion (in technical and completely accurate terms) pictures that I have not posted. I thought I would take a minute and load them up. There will be several posts so make sure you continue down past this one to make sure you get all the belated updates.

First up is a picture of Riley as Spiderman. Now, you may think, Why does that outfit look funny? And small? And is this a Jewish Spiderman? The answer would be no, this is not some specialty religious costume for people with oddly disproportionate limbs. This is Riley after he found his very first Halloween costume and has put it on over the top of his clothes he was wearing that day, hence the strange lumps around his midsection. That's right. His first Halloween costume, as in, what he wore when he was 7 months old. I have no idea how he fit into it, not that this could really be called fitting in to anything. It may help that the fabric is incredibly stretchy and was a little big at the time of his original wearing. Next up is a slightly blurry picture of Riley wearing a funny spiky hat during our trip to San Francisco. I put it in because I love that it is stretched so tightly over his head it is raising his eyebrows for him. Instant face lift idea for anyone out there looking for a few beauty tips. No thanks necessary. Really, I am just here to help.
Here is a funny picture of Annie squishing Riley's face.
And here is a picture of Riley, trying to do it back to Annie. Gee, Andrea. It sure looks like you are enjoying that frozen banana.
Take a close look Riley. This is what you are going to look like when you get older. Adam, don't you just love that little neck pinch that Riley is so fond of doing?

Here are Riley and Grandpa in their matching hats, working in the garden.
And here is a picture of Riley creating a pile of pillows and blankets and just about anything he can find to create a barrier in front of Grandpa's door so no one will bother him while he naps.
It's Grandpa's favorite helper! Again in their matching hats, Riley and Grandpa are emptying the back of the truck that was filled with yard debris.
Isn't he a cutie?
And as the icing on the cake, here is a picture that I will gladly show to all his friends when he gets old enough to know just how embarrassing this look he is sporting is. (This was actually taken inside Sportsman's Warehouse. He refused to leave them in the car. We sure got some looks as we were walking into the store.)

No comments: